I have a little over a week left in San Diego, which means reaching my delayed inevitable of saying goodbye to friends and a chapter of life, and moving on to the next chapter. And with that comes saying goodbye to posting on this tumblr. It’s been a while since this blog has seen any quality post, and every time I think of wanting to actually blog, I don’t know what to write. Maybe I’ll find another blogging platform, or maybe I’ll return to this one day (and maybe it will be really soon), but for now it shall remain as a relic of my college years—all the good, bad, and mindless reblogging collected through the years.
So I guess more than anything, this is a note to me and my future self of things to remember and live by when I decide to peruse through here in the near future:
- Never forget to stay humble and grateful.
- Never forget that you are not better than anyone else, but never let anyone walk over you.
- Never forget why you started this career to improve nature, cities, and walkable communities.
- Never forget that you once supported high taxes, universal education, and universal health care. And should still do so.
- Never forget that truth, honesty, and communication (no matter how brutal) makes for the healthiest relationships.
- Never forget that you made a promise to never become busy.
- Never forget to stay young at heart
- Never forget to keep in touch with friends and family.
- Never forget to love, be it yourself or others.
- Never forget that you wanted to see the world.
- Never forget your dream of New York </selfish>
- Never forget that you don’t have bones of glass.
Now go on and enjoy life; make the most of it.